Diljit Dosanjh’s ‘Jogi’ Teaser Out Now

New Delhi [India]: Makers of the upcoming duration emotional mystery movie ‘Jogi’, on Saturday, unveiled the teaser of the movie.

Taking to Instagram, Netflix dropped the teaser, which they captioned, “Dekhiye Jogi ka haunsla, Jogi ki himmat, aur Jogi ki dosti. Jogi, streams on 16th September, only on Netflix”

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Chd-ro1A3KI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Based at the 1984 Sikh riots, the film stars Diljit Dosanjh, Mohammed Zeeshan Ayyub, Kumud Mishra, Amyra Dastur and Hiten Tejwani in the lead roles.

Helmed with the aid of the ‘Sultan’ director Ali Abbas Zafar the movie is prepared to flow solely on Netflix from September 16, 2022.

The 40-seconds-long teaser units the scene in Delhi moments earlier than the 1984 tragedy and the aftermath as Jogi fights for circle of relatives, brotherhood and harmony towards all odds.

The movie marks the virtual debut of the ‘Udta Punjab’ actor.

Talking approximately his function inside the film, Diljit said,”Playing the role of Jogi has been one of the most fulfilling experiences and I am excited for my digital debut on Netflix. The entire team has worked really hard to bring to life this beautiful story and I want to thank Ali and Himanshu for trusting me with this role. I am looking forward to audiences watching our film and showing their love.”

The ‘Tiger Zinda Hai’ director said, “Jogi is a very special film to me and who better than Diljit to helm the role of ‘Jogi’! It’s about hope, brotherhood and courage in the times of adversity and is a story of how tough times very often unite different people. I am extremely humbled that our story will reach millions of viewers not only in India but across the globe via Netflix.”

Meanwhile, Diljit can be also seen in an upcoming circle of relatives entertainer Punjabi movie ‘Babe Bhangra Paude Ne’ alongside actor Sargun Mehta, which is ready to launch on September 30, 2022.

Ali, however, is likewise running on his subsequent movement mystery undertaking ‘Bloody Daddy’ with actor Shahid Kapoor. The movie is an reliable Hindi variation of the French film ‘Nuit Blanche’.

Leave a Comment